Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stash Cleaning

Yesterday I spent time cleaning my desk up, which lead to reorganizing part of my yarn stash. Of course, in order to get the extra tub I wanted for my yarn, I had to clean up the Christmas light/ assorted light box. I made a little animation of the organization.
Photobucket

I had to move from three containers to four. One box for yarn remnants/half skeins, a box for all the animal hat yarn, a box for other full skeins of yarn, and the little folding basket now contains knitting in progress. It'll be pleasant looking for yarn and not having a whole mountain rain down on me.

4 comments :

Andi said...

I love the GIF and I like the sound of your organization method. I need to make a special place for partial skeins. Right now they're getting tangled up in with all of my other yarn.

Anonymous said...

Awww, the yarn is only raining down on you because it looooves you.

Hillary Rose said...

I love this GIF. Too cute!

Mikelle Jade said...

whoa. very cool
makes me want to go home and organize! Great inspiration :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...