Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Night Games

I didn't mention this earlier, but I'm going to be at camp for the next two weeks. I'm the Chief Crafting Engineer. Internet is spotty, so I might manage to get a blog post or two in, but I won't really be checking anything or responding to anyone until I get back. Camp has already been really awesome. The first night, we had night games, complete with glow bracelets.

There were several games. I spent most of my time fiddling with my camera in order to get the glow bracelets to even show up in the pictures. Or I was dodging campers.

It was an excellent night. Everyone was exhausted when it was all over. I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

1 comments :

A Lost Feather said...

chief crafting engineer is probably the best title EVER. have fun :)

and you are going to LOVE yosemite!! that is so exciting that you'll be going soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...