Friday, January 15, 2010

Scooter is Back

Scooter has come back to visit. He usually stays with my parents, but they were going out of town, so I get him again. I tried to get a good picture of him today, but he was busy pouting.
Pouty Scooter

I thought I'd share some of my drawings of him. Whenever he is gone, I start comparing all sorts cute creatures, real or otherwise.
From my moleskine

Scooter isn't always so pouty. He loves to run. And not come back. He's an explorer at heart.
Scooter at the beach

In other news, I've been knitting crazily, but most of my projects still need pieces added before they are complete. I'm hoping to have two complete hats by Wednesday. But until then, here is a picture of the Woodland Hat in progress.
It's been slow going

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...