Monday, December 5, 2011

Books And Suitcases

It seems that there is a direct correlation between how many hours I work at the yarn shop and how much blogging I do. I didn't really turn on the computer for the last few days. I did, however, get a bunch of reading and a little knitting done. Also, a few new things have come to me. I won a contest on over at Forgotten Bookmarks and won 24 children's books! They arrived a week and a half ago and I can't wait to start reading them.

I've also been given two old suitcases that had belonged to my grandparents. They no longer wanted them, and it is widely known through my family that I had been on the lookout for some old suitcases. I like using them to hold my finished knitting projects. They keep the moths out pretty well. And they make pretty good photography props.

I'm still knitting away at my Oma's cardi. Hopefully I'll have something to show you all in the not too distant future.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! How great are those two things together! Congrats on your win. x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...