Friday, April 1, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different - 2KCBWDAY5


This post has more to do with fiber than with knitting.... and it will be presented as a poem.

Scooter was getting quite hairy.
The dust balls he left were quite scary.
I told him he had to be groomed.
He thought he was doomed.
And asked, "Will you please spare me?"

I told him, "No way, little dude."
You had better be in a good mood.
I'm going to use scissors and a brush.
Not the electric razor you hate so much.
And don't worry, I have food.

Scooter sat patiently as I cut.
Until I reached his butt.
He only got one bald spot or two.
I'm surprised it was that few.
He sure is a cute little mutt.

There was soft fur on his chin.
And right around his grin.
I saved most of his hair.
And separated it with care.
I will be using it to spin.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love it.

AC said...

I have also been collecting dog fur for spinning purposes...so many people seem to think it's gross!

Karen said...

Nice before and after shots of the pup :) Nice haircut!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...