Saturday, April 2, 2011

Something to Aspire To - 2KCBWDAY6


Something to aspire to – 2KCBWDAY6
Is there a pattern or skill that you don’t yet feel ready to tackle but which you hope to (or think you can only dream of) tackling in the future, near or distant? Is there a skill or project that makes your mind boggle at the sheer time, dedication and mastery of the craft? Maybe the skill or pattern is one that you don’t even personally want to make but can stand back and admire those that do. Maybe it is something you think you will never be bothered to actually make bu can admire the result of those that have.

I have to say that there isn't much in knitting that intimidates me. There are plenty of techniques I haven't tried, but it isn't out of fear. I did quit a pattern once because I could never end with the correct number of stitches. It stopped being fun. (I still haven't found a good pattern to go with the avocado green yarn)

I do aspire to being able to design a wide range of garments. I feel very comfortable with hats, and pretty comfortable with mittens. But I feel out of my depth when it comes to designing sweaters and shawls. But I have plenty of ideas!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...