Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beervana

Good-bye Wellington. I'll miss the regular cafe visits we had with Chris. Note the lovely hat Chris has. I made it in a night, special for him.

Hello Auckland. We are staying at a bed and breakfast. They have a moggy (cat) named Honey. She is as nice as she looks. Her favorite activity is slashing people and sitting in front of the heater.

We went out for a bit of shopping. Crisps (potato chips) were at the top of my list.


I also talked Dad into paying for some beer. So far we've had the Pirate beer (pretty good) and the Moa beer (also pretty good). Dad didn't like the Moa beer as much. He said it was too light. I prefer a beer that doesn't make you feel like you've eaten a loaf of bread after a sip.

Mmmm. Beervana.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...