Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Thought Graduation Would Be A Bit More Exciting

It is official. As of today, I have graduated. I thought it would feel a bit more exciting than "I guess I don't go to school anymore." But in honor finishing school, I am posting an assignment I am particularly proud of. It was done in 30 hours over five days last summer. The music is by a local artist called Nat Lefkoff. You should check out his other music. It is quite excellent.


In other news, I bought myself a ball winder and swift. I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner. I can wind piles of yarn so quickly. It use to take me nearly a whole James Bond movie to wind one ball. But now.... Zoom!
Scooter investigates. Seems harmless, but it takes the attention away from him.

I got rather addicted and wound all the loose yarn in my collection.

While I was taking the yarn pictures, I noticed some bees pollinating the flowers. Naturally I had to follow them around. A sort of bee paparazzi if you will.
Macro shots are some of my favorite to take.

New work in progress. I started on my first lace project. And by first, I mean the first one I intend to finish. There was the disastrous lace scarf incident that scarred me so badly that I haven't tried lace in four years. I knit faster now. I'm sure this will go better. The pattern is the Shipwreck Shawl.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...