Saturday, August 4, 2012

Consumed By The Book

I was looking back at some of my older blog entries from October of 2011. I had been working on The Book for a few months at that point and was starting to grasp what a large project it was. If I knew then what I know now, I don't know if I would have continued on. Today while chatting with my father, I was told that every entrepreneur has said the same thing. If they had known how long a project was going to take at the beginning, they would have never started. I guess it's a good thing I didn't know. I'm too far along to stop now. I only wish I could start posting pictures of the projects now! Things are turning out even better than I could have hoped. (I also wish I had other things to talk about, but The Book has started to consume my life.)

Photo shoot #4 went extremely well. As Mum and I dropped everyone off and headed back home, I realized that I had no pictures to share... again. So I took a few shots of the sunset. As we drove away from the coast and past the creeping fog, I turned up the heater, opened the window, and let the cold air whip the hair around my eyes.

1 comments :

Pumpkin said...

I personally love hearing about the Book because it gets me even more excited about it! Keep up the great work, you are getting there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...