Saturday, January 8, 2011

Packing Party

Some big changes have happened in my life recently. The biggest being that have quit my job at the wool mill and will be moving back with my parents.

It is a big shock to the system. It would be a lie if I didn't say I just feel a bit lost in my life journey. There are plenty of things to look forward to when I move back. But I'm mourning the loss of what I have now. I mean... the scene selection for Across The Universe made me cry. I watched Little Miss Sunshine instead. I just have to remember that there a plenty of things to look forward to.

#1 best thing about moving back: I'll get to hang out with my brother. You know, now that we are old enough and hopefully mature enough to actually spend time together without punching each other. He'll be helping me get my biking stamina up so that we can do an epic bike ride over the Santa Cruz mountains.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...