Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shout, Shout, Let It All Out

Did anyone hear a really loud shout today? That was me. I finished drawing the last diagram for The Book. (Nevermind that I still need to scan them in...) At last, I emerge from diagram purgatory. 

In other news, I've continued working on the Prairie Shawl. Although it has gotten set aside temporarily in favor of a sweater. The sweater is one of the patterns in The Book. I'm testing it. You know... to make sure my size comes out right. How convenient that I "have" to make myself a sweater.

1 comments :

savannahchik said...

yay for finishing the diagrams! and with all the work you're doing on The Book you deserve to get a sweater out of the deal :)

that Prairie shawl is going to be gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...