Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pedro The Cat

Meet Pedro the cat. My Mum needle felted him the other day. Pedro wasn't originally going to have a mustache. But while deciding what color his mouth should be, it became clear that he didn't need a mouth. He was in need of a mustache.

Pedro is quite attractive with his striped back and tail.

No detail was left unfelted. He has individual toes and a butthole.

Pedro's a cool cat. He and Scooter have been hanging out.

Mum wanted me to share her crafting triumph with you guys. Her little needle felted creatures are pretty neat. I'm hoping she'll make a needle felted Scooter sometime in the future.

4 comments :

DKnits said...

Pedro is sooo cool and your Mum did an awesome job!
Love the striped tail and most of all the tiny toes! :D

savannahchik said...

Hi there. I saw your comment on Andi's blog that the red socks I pictured are yours. Nice work! Great pics and beautiful knitting!

Andi said...

Haha! Those details are great. I love your mom's sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

[in concert with my son] He's so CUUUUUTE!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...