Monday, July 22, 2013

Mossley Latte

Earlier this month I finished another pair of socks. This pair was made with the Vanilla Latte Socks pattern. The pattern was really easy to follow and I quite like the result. The yarn was Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Silkie Socks That Rock" in the Mossley Manly color way. I loved how the yarn looked when I bought it, but I was unsure of how it would knit up. I am pleased to report that Silkie Sock base knits up beautifully. 

Scooter, as always, wanted to assist during the photo shoot. As soon as Mum sat down, he leapt into her lap. Now if only I had made a pair of matching socks for him.

5 comments :

DKnits said...

Lovely socks and pattern! I'll have to knit another pair of these too!

Anonymous said...

I envy the way you knit! Truly stunning work and love your fiber choice.

Sheryl

Andi G said...

These socks are fantastic! I may have to cast on another.

Maryse said...

Nice little socks! I look forward to having socks on my needles, but it will have to wait ;-)

Unknown said...

I love how your skein knit up! Those are some really great socks. I have half a pair of socks done in the silkie base, now I want to finish them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...