Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scooter's Love Affair With Biscuits

It's been awhile since I've done a Scooter post. Scooter is doing very well. He has already grown all his hair back, so he'll need another haircut for summer.

Scooter's current favorite game is to get a biscuit out of his Kong.

I love when he holds it like a people. I'll bet he wishes he had opposable thumbs.

He's pretty smart about getting the biscuit out, though. He tries pulling it out, but if that doesn't work, he'll pick up and drop the Kong for a bit to dislodge the biscuit. And although it doesn't happen very often, sometimes the Kong gets stuck on his fang teeth when he throws it about. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate all of my giggling when that happens.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

There is something so funny about dogs when their toys get stuck to their teeth. I think it might be illegal NOT to laugh at them when that happens ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...