Thursday, March 31, 2011

Where Are They Now? - 2KCBWDAY4



Whatever happened to your __________?
Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. An item that lives with you or something which you sent off to charity.

My Mum has been the recipient of several scarves. I hate making scarves, but I would knit just about anything for Mum. She currently has three. One crocheted, two knit. And I'm sure, come her birthday, there will be another to add to the collection.

Dad has not asked for any knits. But when I was knitting Dr. Who socks for myself, he was happy to take them off my hands, or feet, rather. They are his happy socks, worn on special days. Or days that he wants to be The Doctor.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...