Monday, March 7, 2011

Babyizing In Progress

I finally finished re-knitting the baby samples of the bear hat. The pattern doesn't reflect the changes just yet, but it will soon. I just need to have several people check for errors before I release the updated version. And pictures. I've got to find some babies.

Here is a quick sneak peek of the next hat to be released. The adult version of the hat has been knit. I just need to "babyize" it. 10 points to anyone who guesses what the hat is. (Unless I've actually told you and you "guess". Then you get -10 points.)

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that re-knitting and adding baby sizes to the patterns was a bit stressful. To keep my sanity, I've been knitting this sweater in the evening. The pattern may look complex, but it is actually pretty relaxing to knit and easy to adjust sizing once you've gotten your gauge sorted out. The pattern is the Fireside Sweater by Amber Allison. I just have the back and two sleeves to go. I'm fairly certain I'll finish in the middle of summer during a heat wave.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...