Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Don't Own A Baby

I have gotten lots of lovely feedback regarding the animal hats. By far the most common response was, "Oh! That hat is so cute. Does it come in baby size?" Followed by me saying... "Ummm.... no." I had been resisting making a baby size for several reasons.
1. I don't have a baby (I almost said I don't own a baby... but that's not quite right) , so baby sizing is a bit mysterious to me.
2. I don't really have any friends that have a baby.

However, thanks to my parents who advised that I listen to my customer base, the answer will soon be, "Yes, it comes in baby size." All I need now is a baby. For pictures, not for me.

1 comments :

A Lost Feather said...

oh my gosh if i owned a baby i would buy it all the animal hats haha! definitely a good business move on your part!

p.s. oh man.. finding a travel buddy is sometimes the most challenging part of planning a trip! it drives me crazy when my friends are too busy to go away with me haha.. timing is tough, but if you can work it out i'm sure that you and your buddy would love moab!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...