Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Chilly Nights And Wild Roads

I made the trek out to Turtle Rock again this year. There might be a storm sweeping by on the solstice, so Mum and I thought we'd go a few days before. It's always magical to see the beams of light touch the base of Turtle Rock before disappearing over the ocean. 

This evening we were treated to the moon, winking overhead. It was a cold evening. Colder than many we have had in the past. My mittens hugged my hands in the chilly air.

 Our bodies stayed warm in the car as we drove the wild roads back home.

1 comments :

Pumpkin said...

Gorgeous photos, your life is full of such beautiful adventures! You know how much I love those mittens, I'm glad to hear you've been wearing them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...