Monday, August 29, 2011

Scooter's Favorite Game

Scooter has a new favorite game.

It's called, "Find The Treat In The Grass." It involves me throwing a treat into the lawn. Then he snuffles around until he finds it.

Scooter then runs back as fast as he can and waits for another treat.

He isn't very patient though. If I take more than a few seconds he lectures me a bit. The faster I throw, the less he barks.

If I take my eye off the treat pot to, let's say, focus my camera, he creeps closer. And if I really don't keep an eye on him, he sticks his face in the treat pot and gobbles down as many treats as he can before he gets yelled at. He's quite sneaky.

5 comments :

A Lost Feather said...

hahaha! oh my gosh- the 1st and 3rd pictures are sooooo hilarious! (and adorable)

for that moon photo i used a 75-300mm

AC said...

Awww! He's too cute. 'Find treat' is our boy's favorite game as well. Food whores....

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

awww your pup looks like he can fly!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh he is sooo cute!! I love him already!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! I should try this game with Lily Buns...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...