Friday, December 24, 2010

Un-Grinchy

Most people can't wait to get gifts at Christmas. I'm the opposite. I can't wait to give them. As soon as I got to my parent's house on Wednesday, I asked everyone if they would like their gift now or would they like to wait until Christmas. It didn't really matter what they said because I couldn't wait.

Christopher got a pair of Grinch Slippers. The pattern is adapted from Flint Knits Elf Shoes.

I gave my Mum a scarf I had finished earlier in the year.

I gave my Dad an oil painting I had done in the fields near the mill.

I forgot about poor Scooter this year. I suppose I shall have to sneak him some extra people food at Christmas Eve dinner.

I did get myself a gift. As my Mum would say, I've agonized over this decision. The camera I finally went with was a Canon 60D with an 18-135mm kit lens.

I'm very pleased with my purchase.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...