Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Wish List

The holidays are upon us and I've been doing plenty of gift knitting. Unfortunately, I can't share what I've knit just yet. But I thought I'd post up a little holiday wish list. Just for fun.

I would very much enjoy some more Knitting Needle Cables from Knit Picks. I seem to have misplaced a number of them, or they are holding bits of different projects. Size 24 inch, 32 inch, and especially 40 inch would be lovely.

While we are on the subject of Knit Picks, I have recently started a cable pattern with a chart. I didn't realize how hard it is to keep track of each row. For the time being, I'm using refrigerator magnets and a metal Candy Land game board cover. But I would love to replace it with a Knitting Chart Keeper from Knit Picks.

I've wanted Latvian Mittens by Lizbeth Upitis for awhile now. It was on a previous wish list. I may have previously sent a facebook message to a particular brother of mine when he asked what I might like. He still hasn't gotten the hint. Here it is dude. Here is the link. Link. Link. Link. Moving on...

Now to the bigger ticket items.

I still need to replace my camera. I still have no idea what to replace it with. I'm leaning towards a Canon D60. I just want a versatile camera that can grow with me as I develop my photography skills. And I'm a sucker for the little flippy screen. It is one of my favorite features on my G6.
[edit] I actually meant a 60D, so this image is incorrect.

And this. It doesn't actually have to be a vw camper bus. It could be a truck with a camper shell. I'd just enjoy having a vehicle that I could travel in and see a bit of the country.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...