Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here

Merry Christmas to everyone. Our family had a lovely day. Although, we have our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve. Everyone but me cooks. My brother has been in charge of the turkey around six years.

After carving the turkey he channeled his inner caveman.

We don't do too much in the way of gifts. Just a stocking each.

Here is my loot for this year. A chocolate orange, a chocolate santa, a dollar bill and a five dollar bill folded into pants. An envelope with some money from my grandfather, a peets card, and two candy canes. The sheep represents a donation to Heifer International towards, you guessed it, a sheep. In the background is the Latvian Mitten book that my brother got me. I guess he got the hint. An excellent haul if I do say so myself.

Scooter got a rawhide chew, a Heifer International donation towards a goose, and his favorite, a big chunk of dog treat.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...