Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Light Favorites

Every year I walk around the neighborhood with my family to look at the Christmas lights. We each have certain houses we look forward to every year.


My Dad loves any house that has train lights. The ones with moving lights around the wheels get more points.

I love houses with blue lights. I find them calming.

My Mum loves houses with lights that look like candy. Unless they blink. No points for blinking lights.

But everyone's most favorite lights are the ones that make Scooter react. He often gets mad at the lights at this house. He seems to think that the animal figures are challenging him by making eye contact. It's quite funny to watch him get mad at the lights.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...