Monday, November 7, 2011

The Zipper Is In

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for. My Émilien sweater now has a zipper! And I've been wearing the sweater a whole bunch. It is comfy, it is cozy and it is exactly what I wanted. A sweater to lounge in. 

I don't know if I had mentioned this before, but I chose the colors based on my favorite pair of socks. The socks are a bit more subdued, but I really love the color combination on both.

Thanks again to my brother for taking pictures for me. Rather than begging him, this time I told him I loved his style of picture taking. (Which in his own words is the "not giving a rat ass" style) He actually leapt out of his seat and jogged towards the door in order to take these pictures. He really likes the sock ones. I fell over for some of those. He laughed.

4 comments :

Maryse said...

Nicely done! Your Émilien is beautiful! I also like the pictures! Your brother is awesome!

Andi G said...

I need to hire your brother,his "not giving a rats ass" style is spot on! LOL
Your sweater AND socks are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great reverse psychology! You got some lovely pictures. He's a good photographer.

Anonymous said...

Of course he laughed. He's your brother. They're mean like that.

(And great sweater btw. It looks fab)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...