Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Accidentally Bought Yarn... Again

I didn't mean to, but yesterday, I bought yarn. I was just meeting up with my knitting buddies. That was all. Sure, I may have been aware that there was a sale. But I didn't know how much. Honest. But then I found out that the sale was 20% minimum off of anything in the store. Maybe more if you were lucky. You could get 40% off.

So I strolled through the aisles, imagining what I could design. That was my excuse. I wasn't buying yarn for fun. It was for work. Really. It is quite dangerous to go to a yarn sale with knitting buddies. I think it is safe to say that we are all enablers. "You totally should get that yarn." "It's beautiful." And the one that got me, "What if you get 40% off?"
O-wool 2ply
I did get 40% off. And I'm not sorry.
Tosh Sock - Nebula

You would think that nothing is better than getting 40% at a yarn store. But today was even better. Today I went back to Green Planet Yarn for the project show and tell. You can enter a drawing based on how many projects you have knit out of yarn from Green Planet. I knit four projects.

I won three prizes.

Some might say it is because I was born in the year of the Rabbit.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Lucky!! It was nice to meet you at the show and tell. Your hat patterns are super cute.

Anonymous said...

Year of the Rabbit or not, that's some crazy luck you've got there! Enjoy your spoils ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...