Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sky Is Falling

At work the other day, I noticed that some of the chickens had gotten loose. They followed me, so I walked back to the pen.

What I hadn't counted on was that ALL the chickens in the pen would run toward me.

I tried running away, but they all ran after me. Logic would dictate that I would close the gate after getting all the chickens back in the pen.


That would have been a great idea if the pen had a gate. It didn't.

Eventually I called Jane (my boss) to help save me. She distracted the chickens until her son (the chicken owner) came to feed them. Just another typical day at work.

1 comments :

Josephine said...

ROFL! I love the accompanying pictures.

Audrey, the great chicken whisperer! You're their prophesied messiah. XDDD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...