Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sky Is Falling

At work the other day, I noticed that some of the chickens had gotten loose. They followed me, so I walked back to the pen.

What I hadn't counted on was that ALL the chickens in the pen would run toward me.

I tried running away, but they all ran after me. Logic would dictate that I would close the gate after getting all the chickens back in the pen.

That would have been a great idea if the pen had a gate. It didn't.

Eventually I called Jane (my boss) to help save me. She distracted the chickens until her son (the chicken owner) came to feed them. Just another typical day at work.


Josephine said...

ROFL! I love the accompanying pictures.

Audrey, the great chicken whisperer! You're their prophesied messiah. XDDD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...