Friday, June 25, 2010

Lendrum Love

I love my new Lendrum. I've spent much of my free time making yarn.
Sahara, made from roving I bought at Black Sheep.

As a result, I have decided to enter in this year's Tour de Fleece. (Tour de Fleece coincides with Tour de France.) I obviously have no shortage of fiber. And as long as I work at the wool mill, it is unlikely I will ever have a shortage of fiber.
Some fluff with silk bits that weren't properly blended, which meant I could take it home.

I'm just not sure what teams to compete with. I'm definitely in the Rookie team.
Tweed yarn that resulted from the poorly blended silk and wool fluff.

I've also entered the Lendrum team. A bit of a no-brainer considering I plan on using my Lendrum wheel. But I'm not sure if I should also be in the Breakaway team (for art yarn) As of last night, I had my first success with making "beehive" yarn. I'm feeling pretty inspired especially after discovering this blog, Weird and Twisted, which has some impressive art yarn.
My first beehive yarn that I consider a success.

In other random news, this afternoon I stepped on a ketchup packet in the living room. For a brief moment, I thought I had stepped on a slug.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...