Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Suffolk Sheep Hat

It has been done for awhile, but I finally got around to taking pictures of... The Sheep Hat. It is a suffolk sheep.
Justin acting like a sheep. Eating. Because that is what sheep do.

This is the second time I've made a sheep hat. The first time didn't have the black brim. It was a gift for my Dad. My Mum suggested that I add a black brim. I think it makes the hat look much better.

I find it amusing that my models channel whatever animal the hat is. Brennan growled a bunch like a bear. Justin pretended to eat things.

I chained Scooter up while I was outside taking pictures. He was a little sad that he couldn't go around the garden to sniff.

I let him off leash earlier, but he ran away. Our backyard isn't fenced in, which makes his whole "Having an adventure" attitude a bit of a problem. I take him for nice long walks. He just has lots of energy for some reason. You would think a seven year old dog would have calmed down a bit.
Scooter decided to sit in the weeds for a bit.

I finished another bear hat last night. It has some pattern adjustments. I've done three now.

I have one more, but the ears aren't on just yet. I've got to finish before the farmer's market on Saturday.

On a side note, I noticed that one of our outdoor rugs has plants growing in it.
How odd.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...