Thursday, February 4, 2010

Handmade Momiji

I recently got my Momiji doll back.

Her name is Mindy. She was for a Momiji contest. Unfortunately, I didn't place.

I wasn't going to pay to have her shipped back, but my Mum wanted her.

It was lots of work, but I'm still happy with the overall results. The hat was based on a hat I've wanted to make at full size. After I finished the miniature hat, I was convinced that a full size one would have taken less time. On average, each piece of coral took about an hour.

I kind of want to make a full size fish sweater for myself. It ended up much cuter than I thought it would.

I'll admit that I'm still a little bitter that I didn't even place in the top twenty. Better luck next time.

At least I have a cute little octopus pattern now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...