Friday, December 19, 2014

Once In A Blue Moon Socks

Any knitter will attest to the fact that they will always bring more knitting and yarn with them on vacation than they can possibly use. We all do this because we have heard the horror story of the one time a knitter didn't do that and had absolutely no knitting with them. That should not ever be allowed to happen, hence the overabundance of projects. While in New Zealand, I finished an already started pair of socks, a hat, and a whole new pair of socks. Wei Siew so sweetly gave me the yarn for this pair.
The one time I remembered to get a picture with the both of us in it. Thanks for taking the picture Eric!

A few days before leaving New Zealand, I managed to finish the pair. Yay!

The yarn is by Stray Cat Socks and is in the Blue Moon colorway.

I was quite happy to not only finish them in New Zealand, but to wear them on my last day in the country.
 Thanks for taking the pictures Connor. It was so much easier than contorting myself in order to get them.

4 comments :

Andi G said...

Love that you are home! Brilliant that you were able to get a pic of you and Wei Siew, that is priceless. The socks are quite fantastic!

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job of those socks! Too bad I didn't tidy a bit more before Eric took that picture..! ;-)

DKnits said...

Your socks are perfect! Sounds like you had a wonderful time in New Zealand.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

Alicia said...

Yay, fun colors!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...