Thursday, May 15, 2014

Conversation Between Workers - 5KCBWDAY4

Today is Day 4 of Knit Crochet Blog week and the topic is to write a dialogue between yourself and [a tool you use for your craft]. Rather than follow the topic exactly as written, I'm just going to use it as jumping off point. I'll be writing writing a letter to my favorite crafting tool: yarn.

Dear sock yarn,

I love you more than I ought to. I only wish that I could knit you faster so I could buy more friends to join you in your cubby.

-Audry


P.S. You guys probably already know this, but I can't help myself when it comes to sock yarn. You'll have some new friends joining you shortly.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Dear sock yarn,

It is a good thing Audry lives so far away from me, otherwise I might be tempted to come and steal some of you to make friends with my sock yarns in their cubby. :-)

WildflowerWool said...

Great stash!

Alicia said...

I love all those blue and purple and black stripey ones in the bottom left.

Unknown said...

Kiwiyarns, are you registered at a yarn-o-phile? And where we're you on the 10th when the periwinkle sock yarn twins came up missing in your area? ((Joking)) - Sheri :)

Bethany said...

Sock yarn never counts as stash. & there is always room for more...

DKnits said...

Sock yarn is just the best! Your stash is so beautiful Audry! Can't wait to see your new adoptees ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...