Monday, May 12, 2014

A Day In The Life - 5KCBWDAY1

It's that time of year again. It's knit/crochet blog week. I've participated the last few years, so I thought I'd give it a go again. Today's topic is: Talk about the day in the life of a project, completed or still being worked on. Without further ado, I give you the day in the life of my Pomme De Pin from the point of view of the Pomme de Pin.

So there I was, minding my own business whilst being knit upon. I was almost asleep when I vaguely heard something about "checking to see how big I really was". Usually that just means being measured. But not today.

Next thing I know I'm being dragged outside. Things weren't looking so good on the nap front.

I started to shout, "Hey, n- blub blub blub..." Since I was busy drowning, I protested by staining the water green.

After being dragged out of the water, I was shoved roughly into a towel and pressed until my stitches were flattened. This knitter was quite determined not to give me a breath of air.

All that was followed by a good stretching and pinning. If it was information the knitter wanted, I would have given it freely. I already knew that I was 15 inches long. There was no need for all the rough treatment.

Although I will admit that I do look quite attractive now.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very funny! You do the most entertaining CKBW posts! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Unknown said...

Lookin' gorgeous!

Cyprienne said...

Hurray for blocking (and blogging!) -- the finished piece is going to be so gorgeous, really great work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...