It's funny what a few days can do for a knitting basket. I finished knitting up all the blue yarns and now everything is going to be bright for a bit! The green and gold are the Anzula I bought two posts ago. All going well, I hope to have another sock design knitted up before the month is through.
The red is Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 Twin in Hertzblut that Rachael got me when she went to Germany. It's becoming a pair of Woodpile Socks. So far so good.
Although, I did get to do a little ripping. It was a little my fault, a little not. I didn't read the pattern key, I just knitted the cables like you do. I noticed pretty quick that it didn't look like the picture. Silly me, I knit the cables opposite of what the key said. In my defense, the symbols are the opposite direction of what cable symbols typically are. That being said, I have learned that I need to read symbol keys BEFORE knitting. It'll save time in the long run.
In case anyone was wondering, I still haven't located my other hats.