Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Counting Conundrum

How many things do you see wrong in this picture? Well, for one, we can see that I have trouble counting when I'm knitting at 2:30AM and I've had a beer. It looks like I gave up counting when I got to the grey stripe. At least the decreases look correct, right?

Wrong. The decreases are going the right direction, but the top of the hood has a kind of short row thing going on. I just put in random decreases. Although that had more to do with misunderstanding what the directions meant than being up late. At least I had enough sense to see that it looked weird. I put the knitting down and went to bed.


faeriecollege said...

Well, at least you realised there was something wrong and knew enough about yourself not to try and fix it right then and there. That's pretty good!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...