Sunday, May 1, 2011

Appalachia

The Appalachia hat has now been released!

And the Appalachia KAL (knit along) has started over at the 11 Hats in 2011 group. I'm pretty excited about it. There are 59 people signed up for it. Maybe I should make another so we have 60 people.

For anyone who is interested in buying the pattern, you can either get it on ravelry. For those who don't have a ravelry account, it also available on the bear-ears.com for $5.

And to add a little music inspiration, here is the song Appalachia by The Church. I absolutely love this song. It was one of the songs I played on the radio when I was a DJ. The video artwork is by David Duchow. (There is more of his artwork on dadaist654's youtube channel.)

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your use of colours. That's a great style too - and such a cute model! ;-) Well done!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...