Monday, November 8, 2010

EZ Longies

I finally finished off my Longies. (raveled) It took me exactly one month to make them! I've already got plans to make a second pair. The pattern was from Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac. Super E-Z to make. (Haha - Elizabeth Zimmermann joke)

I found out that the yarn I thought I misplace in Chris' car in New Zealand never actually made it into my bag when I left the store. Luckily the nice people at Knit World Wellington kept it for two whole weeks. It was labeled, "The American Family." Chris picked it up for me and sent it. The color way is Ocean.

After visiting my parents I headed back home to the mill. It was a beautiful day. Unfortunately there was a power outage. Guess what runs on electricity. The pump for the well. Guess who had no water...

It wasn't too bad though. Scooter and I went to A.J.'s house where I ate pizza and Scooter begged while we all watched Top Gear.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...